Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cleaning Product Review: Folex Carpet Spot Remover Consistently Saves My Carpet

I seldom brag on the excellence of a cleaning product, much less a carpet spot remover. I'm not easily impressed by products but Folex Carpet Spot Remover has a faithful lifelong customer in me. I had tried so many carpet spot removers and carpet shampoo products prior to using Folex. Every carpet product I tried before Folex failed to live up to its claims.

Folex does what it's supposed to do and that impresses me. My family and I truly live in our house. I have a seven year old with many neighborhood friends who frequently congregate at our house. There are also the pets and a husband who frequently forgets to wipe his feet at the door. Drinks get spilled , animals have accidents and life goes on. Some things are not worth fretting over. House cleaning is not one of my favorite chores, but having the right products makes a big difference in the task.

Folex is great for removing spots and cleaning traffic areas and it can even be used in a carpet cleaning machine. I prefer using it full strength as a spot and stain remover. Folex can also be used to clean furniture upholstery, which I've tried and it works. I've used it to remove stains from a white sofa. The Folex directions even state its use as a laundry pretreatment for stains. I tried this recently on several stains on my child's clothing. I was impressed with the results. The stains were completely removed.

The Folex website states this about the product, "Folex is a water based non-ionic surfactant." This is definitely one of Folex's greatest assets. In other words, it won't attract dirt to the freshly cleaned area on the carpet. I tried several carpet spot removers that did exactly that and they only made the stain worse in the end. Folex never attracts dirt back to that same area. It still amazes me.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment