Friday, April 22, 2011

Dolores Fournier

Yesterday I had the time of my life and I say that with total sincerity. My name is Dolores Fournier, now. I just love the way that name sounds. It makes me sound a lot more sophisticated everyone knows everyone else to some extent, but they think they know you inside and out. It just makes me boil having to live like a recluse these past 10 years all over the fact that something happened to my last husband that still haunts me to this very day. But I'm not here to talk history but future. Today we are off to Florida for a nice long honeymoon.

I married a local man much younger than me and quite well off his name is Lucian Fournier and he works down at the dock at his own Lobster business. The ceremony was private and so special I cried through the entire thing especially when Lucian starts reading a personal vow he'd written for me it was just breathtaking. He's not working now but just preparing everything so no one can get in and steal anything while we're gone.

"Hey sweetheart you all pack and ready to hit the road we ain't got long to get started so get that sweet butt moving honey," Lucian says as he bursts through the front door carrying a stack of boxes.

"Yea I'm all ready I've been packin' since early and I haven't forgotten a thing." I said back.

"Well I believe ya' hon let's get in the old Porsche and head down the road we'll let the top back and let our hair down so we can show our wild sides on this trip. I want this to be a honeymoon we'll remember for the rest of our live Dolores." Lucian says as we are walking out the door and locking up.

"Oh, it will be Lucian I promise you'll never forget this trip."

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment