Monday, July 25, 2011

Pet Hair Cyclonic Bissell Vacuum


I am a person that goes through vacuums like crazy. At least one a year. I don't blame it on the vacuums I blame it on the two dogs and two little boys I have running around my house! I think that I may have finally found a vacuum that will go the distance in this house. The Pet Cyclonic Bissell vacuum is absolutely awesome!

If you have pets and are like me, always struggling to keep the hair balls off the furniture and the carpets, then this could be the answer to your problems. I have two long haired dogs in my home and they shed a lot! With my old vacuum I would have to go over the floors at least twice to get all the hair up. Trying to get it off of the furniture was even worse. It is hard to describe the material that my furniture is made out of buy suffice it to say that dog hair sticks to it like glue. The brush attachment would not budge it even a little bit! I tried lint brushes, no help there either. To get the pet hair off of the furniture I was using a very thin latex glove and rubbing the furniture and the hair was coming off in roles. This was a little trick my mom shared with me. I tell you all of this to impress upon you just how hard of a time I was having with pet hair before I got the Pet Cyclonic Bissell vacuum! I was even considering shedding my poor poochies! It was bad!

I went to the store to replace yet another vacuum that was constantly getting stopped up, and that had no suction at all. As I was browsing I could not believe my eyes when I saw the Pet Cyclonic Bissell displayed. I did not even know they made special vacuums for pet owners.

Ref: associatedcontent.com


No comments:

Post a Comment