Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Keeping it in the Home



I bought a cordless phone because I needed a good phone for my work at home as a telemarketer. I purchased an AT&T phone because I thought that it would work well. i was wrong. Its not a bad phone for everday use. It charged fast, and has many features such as call waiting, three-way calling, speaker phone, and more. The buttons light up and are easy to see, the phone itself is small enough to fit in anywhere you want to put it. It does not work well with headphones, however. After trying two different kinds of headphones out with the phone, I determined that the phone itself was to blame. You couldn't hear much of the person on the other end when you used the headphones. I believe for the money I paid for it, the phones features should have worked better. However, its still not a bad phone for everyday use.

Cricket Motorola Cell Phone

I owned a cell phone from the wireless carrier Cricket. It is a Motorola. The phone is very sleek and sophisticated. It is small and compact, flips up easy when you open it, and back down again when you are done. When the phone is closed, you can still see if you are getting any calls or if you have missed messages because there is a nice display on the front of it. The features include text messaging, and there is plenty of memory to keep lots of inbound and outbound messages in. The keypad is large enough to use yet small enough to be stylish. The reception has been decent, although not so much in some areas, but thats to be expected with any phone. It lasted me over two years without a problem, and I have recommended this phone many times to my family and friends.

Ref: associatedcontent.com


No comments:

Post a Comment