Monday, July 25, 2011

The Bissel Pet Hair Eraser Vacuum


I bought this model because I have an 8 month old son and 2 cats. I got it specifically because I needed a way to control my cat's shedding, and I have asthma and I liked the idea of a HEPPA filter.

I needed to replace my previous vacuum because the bag kept exploding, and while my son found this amusing, I did not. I was in the market for one that was bagless and the associate at the store I bought it from introduced me to this particular model. When I got home and used it for the first time I really liked it. I had to clean the canister out a lot because there was so much junk on the floor. After seeing just how much junk wan in my carpet I got sick thinking my son was crawling around on that. I had NO IDEA!

I have had it for about 3 months, and it is definitely serving its purpose. No product is completely without its drawbacks though but I think the benefits WAY outweigh the negatives. Here is my pros/ and cons list for this vacuum.

Cons

1. It can get a bit noisy. I don't know if I maybe have a slightly defective model but it is a bit louder than my last one. That one used a bag rather than a canister. I don't know if that is why.

2. I wish the canister was bigger. Every time I use it I have to constantly empty the canister it gets full quickly.(like every 10 minutes) I know it's probably because it is getting the stuff my old one missed but it seemed that my last one lasted longer without changing the bag.

Pros

1. There is a lot to be said for the pros of this vacuum. It has amazing suction power! Like I mentioned before, it is getting stuff my old vacuum left behind. It maneuvers easily, isn't too heavy and seems to be built sturdy.

Ref: associatedcontent.com


No comments:

Post a Comment