Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bissell Powerforce Bagless Vacuum Review



Imagine looking down at your carpet and feeling satisfied of how clean it looks. Then you get a call from the in laws that they would like to show up for a friendly visit. Instantly your eyes bolt over every item in your home, scrutinizing if it'll pass the test for cleanliness. I thought my carpets looked cleaned but found out a different story after I had purchased the Bissel Powerforce Bagless Upright Vacuum. Normally I don't get excited about cleaning products, you won't catch me on an episode of ABC's big hit Wife Swap cleaning everything from top to bottom daily. This vacuum gave me a new world of clean carpets.

When purchasing this vacuum, there is some assembly required but it is very easy. You simply screw in the handle to the vacuum and simply step down on the power button. What's great about having a bag less vacuum is no need to purchase bags. What really got my attention was seeing as I was vacuuming all the dirt that was stuck in the carpet. It's part amazing and part gross when you realize the previous vacuum really wasn't getting the job done.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment