Thursday, April 21, 2011

Product Review: Power House Carpet Cleaner and Coralite Pet Wipes

The first product applies to everyone. As I said, it only costs one dollar and it is worth its weight in gold. It is called "Power House Carpet Cleaner and Deodorizer". For your dollar you get a 14 ounce spray-can of carpet-cleaning liquid.

This spray is very effective for spills and for those pet "mistakes"; and, most every pet has one sooner or later. All you have to do is shake the can well. Then hold the can about two feet away from the carpet and spray evenly over the stain. Let the product stand for one hour and vacuum; it is amazingly easy.

There are two extra points to add to the instructions. If you are dealing with an extremely hard stain or long-standing stain; it is a good idea, once you have sprayed, to rub the fluid deeply into the carpet. Further, it always makes sense, not just with this product but any carpet cleaner; to spray a little "out of sight" and vacuum it to see what type of "color reaction" you are going to get.

An additional product that also costs only one dollar is for those pet owners who catch a whiff of their pet between baths or, see them itching or, just want to "clean them up" for any reason. "Coralite Pet Wipes with Aloe & Vitamin E" is a "wipe" that allows you to clean your dog; your cat; or, any small animal by safely wiping them with this little "towel". Further, it can be used to soften paws and nails. Our dog stands as still as a statue while we rub him; he really enjoys it and, it feels good on his paws; once again according to his closed eyes.

This has been a great product for us because it allows us to give our dog some interim care; not only his "social acceptance", but, his comfort, without putting him through the stress of a bath. For pets like cats, baths are not a typical answer anyway, so, this is a great and often welcomed alternative.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

5 comments:

  1. This is great advice before starting a search for cleaningutah green carpet cleaning services. Prices and quality vary like crazy when it comes to cleaning and maintenance work, so it's good to set some standards beforehand to establish for your choice. Personal recommendations are the best when it comes to this sort of thing, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. end of lease cleaning adelaide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your beyond belief blogs stuff. The Carpet Cleaner Cardiff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, there's nothing I hate more than the smell of cat pee! 😾

    I used to have such an issue with my cats back in the times of living alone with them. You wouldn't believe the mayhem they caused! Seriously! 🙀

    One of my 2 cats (both neutered guys) had taken to painting the majority of my dividers, furniture, and whatever else he could reach. I was alarmed when I got an UV light... 🔦

    He never did that in the majority of the 9 years I've had him and didn't when I got him a mate (they cherish one another and did so immediately) however when a weird dark cat fired appearing outside both of my cats went crazy and the more seasoned one (9) began his divider painting, just as the window ornaments out in the kitty room. I couldn't keep up with it anymore.

    My cats are indoor cats so dislike the stray is really going to get in here yet the two of them detest him (and he is weird...my neighbor's cats loathe him as well). I've taken a look at cleaning with a pet pee compound and afterward spraying some "No More Spraying" however that hasn't worked. He's a tricky little bugger as well; he holds up until he believes I'm not looking and afterward does it. He's discovered that the moment I see him backing his butt looking for trouble he gets shouted at.

    It wasn't until I found "NoMoreCatPee" that I had the option to at long last dispose of this tedious conduct 🙂

    Currently my home doesn't smell like a litter box any longer 🙏

    Here's a link if you're interested in checking out their site: NoMoreCatPee.com 👈

    Cheers! 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here...
    Carpet cleaner

    ReplyDelete