Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Review: Shark Steam Mop



Are you a clean freak like me? Nothing makes me happier than being in a clean home. A clean home is a peaceful respite from the day to day grind that is my life.

Now just because I love a clean house, does not imply that I love to clean the house in the first place. But what am I going to do? It needs to be done, so I do it.

Now, I fervently hoped that one of my children would get the clean gene... and even enjoy the art of cleaning. Alas... to clean is a complete and utter alien concept to them. However, they do what they are required to do... albeit begrudgingly at times... but hey... me, too.

So am I writing this article to tell you about some new fangled cleaning creation? Not even close.

This is a review of the Shark Steam Mop.

I had been looking at purchasing one for quite some time. How wonderful... no cleaning products to buy and clip coupons for a cheaper and better price. Non- toxic, safe for everyone and the environment and so very sanitary. A steam mop. After all I love my steam cleaner for my rugs.

Well, before I even took the plunge to purchase a 70.00 mop I was gifted with one. Yippee and yeah all around. What a fabulous gift. I really am all about practicality and not idealism and romance.

Used it that night. Wow... my tile and concrete floors looked great! Superb. I was on the phone with everyone I knew that week telling them to get one. This mop is amazing.

I found myself mopping even when the floors did not need it. Please, if you remember I have cats... it always needs it.

My kids were not as opposed to mopping anymore either. The cats are terrified of it.

For six months I practically worshipped this mop. I even bought one as a present for a family member. After all, I did not spend the money on mine.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment