Saturday, August 27, 2011

Spot Shot Instant Carpet Spot Remover: Not Worth My Money



In my quest for the perfect carpet spot remover, one of the products I tried was Spot Shot Instant Carpet Stain Remover. Like many stain removers on the market, this product was marketed as a spray that would tackle even the toughest carpet stains without requiring scrubbing. Spot Shot Instant Carpet Stain Remover was also guaranteed to remove odors from pet stains. In my opinion, this carpet spot remover would have been better left on the shelf than occupying a place in my closet.

In my home carpet spot removers are used nearly every day on pet stains or food stains and the occasional grease or dirt tracked into the house from the garage. Needless to say I need something that will take care of the problem with minimal scrubbing. I also desire something that does not leave a lingering smell throughout my home. The last thing I want when I walk in the door is to notice the smell of carpet cleaners rather than the smell of air fresheners I have throughout the house.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment