Saturday, August 27, 2011

Red Carpet Interviews: Stop Asking Who Designed the Dress!



Sorry, but I've been watching 'Red Carpet' for a long time. I have to think the interviewers only ask about the designer or the dress because the interviewers don't like the dress or know what else to say. Who cares who made the dress? Most of the designers are non-big names. These celebrities rattle off names of who made the dress, and I don't know who the designer is.

I would be more amused if the interviewer said they loved or hated the dress - but they won't do that DURING the Red Carpet, that is saved for after the show. Interviewers are kissing ass to get the nominees and stars just to talk to them, they don't want to take a chance by offending them that they are wearing a fugly dress.

Me, personally, I know this might seem tacky: I'd like to know how much that fugly dress cost them? How many other dresses did they try on before choosing the fugly dress?

Poor guys. If they get questioned about a suit, something is wrong. Unless you're a guy wearing a dress, or something from 1974, you should be okay. Guys just need to wear a black suit and make sure the tie is tied correctly. It's that simple for them.

What I do get amused by is, 'what is in your purse'? However, what is wrong with these gals? There is nothing in their purse but a cellphone. Boring. I want to see a trial size of Advil. I want the small purse to have everything but the kitchen sink. Oh, but the kitchen sink can be there --- how about a small packet of Handi Wipes? I know my little purse would be full of stuff. Not these boring gals. They just have a cellphone. How interesting. NOT.

Red Carpet. Tony Bennet ruled. Gotta love one of the last of the old crooners. He's 81, and spunkly than ever. I will ONLY remember this Red Carpet for the Great Tony Bennet and his sons.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment