Friday, August 5, 2011

Review of Hoover Elite Rewind Vacuum



I belong to Homescan, which is a company you earn points for scanning your groceries. Those points are redeemable for all sorts of things. Well I wasn't really expecting much when I saw the Hoover Elite Rewind Vacuum listed. However, I thought what the heck. I've never had a bagless vacuum, why not try one for free? I couldn't think of an easier way to go green then to stop using vacuum bags.

When it came, I had to put it together which I found slightly confusing. I had thought the vacuum being apart the way it was, would make it a weaker vacuum in the handle, this is not the case. I found the vacuum to be extremely sturdy.

I was impressed and pleased by all the onboard attachments. It made cleaning a breeze having everything at my finger tips. I was also impressed with the automatic cord rewind of 24 feet of cord and the lifetime heap filter. I will freely admit this house is old and has a lot of dust, so I was REALLY looking forward to using this new Hoover Elite Rewind Vacuum.

When I first started my Hoover Elite Rewind Vacuum it sounded like a jet plane. It was loud, and I do mean loud. It took off the first layer of dead natty carpet off my carpet and quickly filled the canter. I wasn't upset as the Hoover Elite Rewind Vacuum was set to high, so it shouldn't have removed it unless it was necessary, and it was. My carpet was cleaner, smoother, and less dusty, just as the day it was when we first moved in.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment