Doing the cleaning at Petey's shop is always a fun challenge when he's there just getting in my way going from one computer to another. In the last year I've either beaten him to the shop or waited until he makes a house call to clean. When I first looked at his Dyson DC33 Multi floor upright vacuum cleaner I laughed 85 percent is plastic. He gave me a run down on how to use it, emptying the plastic cylinder. The first happy note is that the cord is 35 feet long and that was enough for the front just inches shy from completing the back. Comparing it to my Hoover UH70210 Pet Vacuum I have at home, honestly I didn't see any difference except that this Dyson was $200.00 more.
On the front store curtains I use the telescope wand that gets the dust off really nice on top of the curtains, with the 15 foot reach I had more than enough for his 10 foot ceiling catching those spider webs and around the ceiling fans and fluorescent lights. What I like about it is taking the vacuum cleaner in the basement and using the wand to get the corners of each step. Taking this Dyson DC33 up and down the stairs is very easy on the back because it only weighs 17.5 pounds and pulling it up the stairs by using the back wheels makes it a breeze.
In the basement at Petey's place there are three different floors, cement, wood and pink shag rug in his daughters room. With the suction this vacuum has I didn't have to worry about the height adjuster, it picked u everything in it's site. By the time I finish downstairs I have to empty the plastic canister. Simply press on the orange button in front and the whole sector of the suction compartment comes off.
