Thursday, February 10, 2011

Product Review Febreze Air Effects Pet Odor Eliminator

Overall Opinion:

... pet odor control .

Iabsolutely love this product. As an avid user of many Febreze products I was very anxious to try this new product. I have 2 small dogs and Febreze Air Effects Pet Odor Eliminator completely eliminates any of their odors! The smell is great and it lasts throughout the house for longer then any other freshener I have used before. The bottle is easy to use and easy to store. If you have dogs or cats, I definately think you should try this new freshener. The only negative thing I have to say abut this product is the price is a bit high for my taste.... pet odor control .

Ingredients:
Contains water, alcohol, odor eliminator, quality control ingredients, fragrance. No phosphates or CFCs.

No comments:

Post a Comment