Friday, March 4, 2011

Bissell SpotBot ProHeat... bissell carpet cleaners.


I first tried the Bissell SpotBot ProHeat on the cat vomit stain which, by this point, had set in for several days and would not come up otherwise. Since the spot was stained red from dyes in the cat food, I chose the Set-In Stain Cycle with a combination of Oxy GEN2 and Bissell 2X Little Green formula. It took two six-minute cycles, but it did get up the stain successfully. I have since used it on several more cat throw-up stains which were caught more quickly, and always succeeded in getting up the stains after a single run of the 6-minute Set-In Stain Cycle while using Oxy GEN2 formula.... bissell carpet cleaners.

After the success of using the Bissell SpotBot ProHeat on these cat stains, I decided to see if I could get up any of the dirt and traffic stains in my family room carpet. I used the manual spray nozzle, and again a combination of Oxy GEN2 and Bissell 2X Little Green formula to really work on the stains. Although it required some time, and a full tank of combined solution, I was able to lift up all of the dirt stains successfully and the carpet looks nearly brand new. Considering the SpotBot cost $149.99, I was incredibly pleased by this as I was already contemplating whether I would have to get entirely new carpets for the family room - which would have been considerably more expensive.... bissell carpet cleaners.

Overall I have very few complaints about the Bissell SpotBot ProHeat. It does run through cleaning solution quickly: a full tank lasts for only three Set-In Stain Cycles. A 32 oz. bottle of Oxy GEN2 retails for $6.99 and will only fill the cleaning tank twice. 32 oz. of the Bissell 2X Little Green formula retails for $9.99 and will last longer, as you only use a small amount for each tank refill. When using the hands-free cycle, the clear round window and scrub brushes do leave marks in the carpet that need to be hand-brushed out, otherwise it looks like you have "crop circles" all over your carpet.... bissell carpet cleaners.

These issues aside, I thoroughly recommend the Bissell SpotBot ProHeat. Whether you have pets, small children, or just want to be prepared for any kind of carpet-stain "accident" that can happen, the Bissell SpotBot ProHeat can successfully get up both set-in and surface stains quickly and easily. Cleaning the SpotBot itself is simple, and it is lightweight and compact enough to move around the house and store in just about any closet space. For the price, it's a solid investment for maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of your carpets.... bissell carpet cleaners.

Ref: Carpet & Rug Institutes Carpet Maintenance Guidelines

Products I Like To Clean My Carpets:Febreze Carpet care

No comments:

Post a Comment